Baker Hughes Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | B.Tech/B.E.
Company: Baker Hughes
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Software Engineer) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Baker Hughes.
Key Jobs details:
- Developing high performing, scaling, and innovative end-to-end applications to create exceptional products for our business
- Applying software development life-cycle principles and methodologies such as Agile and Kanban, to continuously improve our code and processes
- Collaborating with cross-functional technical teams to implement solutions that extend shared platforms
- Building features such as services and queries on existing tables to improve availability
- Writing solid code to meet our standards and to deliver functionality and enhancements
- Implementing core data structures and algorithms through effective and robust coding
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and demonstrate good, relevant, professional experience
- Good knowledge of .NET technology stack in C#
- Self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solve problems and providing resolutions
- Show experience in developing Object-Oriented software with excellent OOP concepts
- Able to take the initiative to analyze and explore alternate design ideas and approaches to creating a solution
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implementing them
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes is an American international industrial service company. It provides products and services in Hydrocarbon exploration. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas, U.S.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Baker Hughes
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: