Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Systems Analyst. Baker Hughes is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Baker Hughes Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Job Role: Learning Systems Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Managing learning system projects from end-to-end including gathering requirements from stakeholders, designing and configuring solutions, facilitating testing and moving solutions to production
- Interfacing with internal team members and our stakeholders to adopt system enhancements that drive a positive learner experience
- Contributing to overall business process improvements and be a catalyst for building streamlined and effective processes across the global Learning organization
- Being the central point of support management for Baker Hughes Learning ecosystem
- Solving routine learner problems as well as identify, escalating and helping determine root cause solutions for recurrent or systemic issues
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources Learning Management
- Extensive experience in global learning operations or LMS implementation (SumTotal a plus)
- Demonstrate Project Management skills that include creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees
- Have advanced troubleshooting of complex learning structures: Observation checklists, Competencies, and Curricula
- Be able to work flexible hours with Management to support the relevant countries
- Have deep experience using Training Migration Utility (TMU)
- Have experience with Advanced system configuration: Creation and modification of Domains and Security Roles
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.