Bank of America Hiring Freshers Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech/Bsc/Msc/BCA/MCA.
Company Name: Bank of America
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTech/ME/MTech/Bsc/Msc/BCA/MCA gradautes can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Bank of America.
Key Job details:
- Global Banking & Markets division serves mid-to-large-sized corporations and institutional clients worldwide.
- It is comprised of Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking, Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets, and Wholesale Credit.
- Global Banking and Markets Technology provide end-to-end technology solutions for Global Markets and banking businesses including Equities, Prime Brokerage, Interest Rates, Currencies, and More.
- Across all these products, solutions include architecture, design, development, change management, implementation, and support using various enterprise technologies.
- Aligned with these client-facing groups are Global Capital Markets and Global Research.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA (prefer IT/CS specialization)
- 0-2 Years of work experience
- Java, Oracle, Spring, REST services, Weblogic/JBoss
- Good communication skills
- Librarian and Perforce
- Strong analytical skills
MetricStream Off Campus Drive for Technical Staff | 7.5 LPA
Zensar Freshers Off Campus Drive for Developer | 3.5 LPA
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: