Barclays is hiring for the post of UI Developer | Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/B.Sc graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Barclays Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Role: UI Developer
Last Date: 29 Nov 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle
- Ensure that technical engineering quality standards/benchmarks are met, taking remedial action where there are quality shortfalls
- Complete technically-complex assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
- Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications/products within the domain
- Create/Review component designs & builds to ensure compatibility with the end-to-end system design
- Create/Review test strategies to guarantee the quality of the delivered system, and assist in the diagnosis of system problems encountered during testing
- Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed
- End-to-end software development lifecycle
- Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
- Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques and services within IT
- Backend development framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate)
- Backend Dev – Programming Languages (Java)
- Using UI Framework – React
- JQuery/ HTML5/ CSS
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply for Barclays is hiring for the post of UI Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.