Bayer Careers 2022: Bayer hiring freshers with engineering graduates for Statistical Programmer in Hyderabad location. Below is the Bayer careers 2022 vacancy details and process.
Job Role: Statistical Programmer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Bayer Careers 2022
Candidates with BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering, or a related field can apply for the job role.
Bayer Vacancy Job Description:
- Define and implement programming and logical concepts.
- As a supporting team member, develop and validate statistical programs to create listings as per the specifications within defined timelines.
- Closely collaborate with local study/project programming team.
- Enter test data for study to support programming activities.
- Ensure that all data collection is accurately represented in the output.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Bayer India Careers Eligibility
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0 – 2 years of experience as a programmer (preferably in SAS).
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering, or related field.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience with analytical software such as SPSS, R, Statistica, etc. is preferred.
How to apply for Bayer Careers 2022?
Follow the below-provided link. it will take you to the Bayer India career portal fill in all the details. Further interview details will be shared via mail.
More Jobs: Join Telegram Group: Join
Apply for Bayer Careers 2022