Bentley Job Opportunity 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Quality Analyst.Bentley is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Bentley Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Bentley
Job Role: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C#, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Bentley Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here