Bentley Systems Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Automation | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company: Bentley Systems
Job Role: Associate Software Automation
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Degree in Mechanical / Civil OR Computer engineering graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Automation at Bentley Systems.
Key Job Details:
- Create, Identify, document, and develop test cases from design documentation and functional specifications.
- Developing automated regression, load, and performance testing scripts using a variety of VSTS and Open Source tools
- Supporting all life cycle activities spanning analysis through maintenance, using established software development best practices, planning strategies and related procedures
- Communicating with product developers, testers, technical support analysts on product issues.
- Develop and maintain Test Plans.
- Verify/Validate Customer reported issues.
- Maintain / Update Bug/Issue Management Application.
- Learn/Get familiar with various Bentley Products.
- Identify Test scenarios and test workflows for Testing Software Features.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Degree in Mechanical / Civil OR Computer engineering is MUST.
- Experience with CAD software such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArchiCAD, Revit is PLUS.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good people, relationship, networking skills, Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of TDD and testing / quality assurance process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of basic 2D-3D Geometry and Math.
Bentley Systems is an engineering software company. It provides products and software services in software development, cloud computing and more. The company is headquartered in Exton, PA.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Software Automation at Bentley Systems Check Details