Birlasoft Off Campus Drive for Trainee | 6 LPA | PAN India.
Job Role: Management Trainee (HR)
Education: MBA / PGDM / MMS
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with MBA / PGDM / MMS (Human Resource) graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Management Trainee (HR) at Birlasoft.
Key Job details:
- The incumbent of this role is expected to learn and perform at the same time in order to take up projects independently.
- Incumbent is also expected to perform his/her role with the required diligence and quality.
- Incumbent should show flexibility to take on cross-functional projects at any given point of time as required by the organization.
- The incumbent should be comfortable with the HR Technology environment and ability to work in the basic office technology environment.
- Ability to look beyond the task and understand the functional objective of processes.
- The incumbent is also expected to demonstrate a high willingness to learn, adaptability, and ability to collaborate seamlessly.
- The incumbent is expected to be ready to work from any offices of Birlasoft or client locations or any such location, as may be required by the organization.
- Strong ability to interpret and analyze data to improve processes in functional areas.
Eligibility and skills
- Minimum 60% – 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-graduation in Human Resources
- Year of graduation: 2020/2021/2022
- No standing back-log
- Excellent communication skills
- High ability to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
Birlasoft is an Information technology company that provides digital consulting, services, solutions, and products. The company is headquartered in Pune.
Apply soon before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: