Blackboard Hiring Freshers for Associate | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate UI/UX Designer
Experience: 0-2+ Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with related education or 0-2+ years’ experience within a UX Design related area can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate UI/UX Designer at Blackboard.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for building visual design explorations, comps, interactive simulations, and product specifications based on users’ behaviors, needs, and use-cases
- Working knowledge of design practice, disciplines, and principles
- Experience with industry-standard Design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, or other prototyping tools
- Strong collaborator with the ability to receive and incorporate critique from peers and stakeholders as well as provide meaningful feedback
- An outstanding body of work that incorporates design-thinking (or similar) methodologies where people are the center of the solution (portfolio needed for review)
Eligibility and Skills
- A background in user research of other qualitative/quantitative means to inform designing for the user
- 0-2+ years’ experience within a UX Design related area
- Ability to handle multiple design projects at different stages of delivery simultaneously without sacrificing quality
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Highly organized, motivated, and efficient
- Hybrid interaction and visual designer
- Ability to maintain high standards of accountability, owning responsibility around design decisions, timelines, and quality
Blackboard is an educational technology company. It provides services in Platform and enterprise consulting, managed hosting, student and training, and more. The company is headquartered in VA, U.S.A.
Apply before the line expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: