Blaize Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Blaize
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech or M.Tech degrees with 0 to 3 years experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Software Engineer at Blaize.
Key Job details:
- Release Team is responsible for preparing the release package and announcing it after verification.
- Understanding the system and coming up with new installer-related techniques. Working on ways to automate and improve the release processes.
- Familiarity with Linux environment and knowledge on continuous integration system setup and jobs.
- Troubleshoot run time and build related integration problems and report findings.
- Ensure software builds run properly with Continuous Integration and first-hand triage of the failure is minimum.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech or M.Tech degree with 0 to 3 years experience
- Expertise in Python scripting
- Good understanding of C language; hands-on debugging skills on build sanity and test failures
- Basic working knowledge in Java and web development experience is added advantage
- Linux expertise
- Hands-on experience in Visual Studio and Python scripting is must
- Strongly analytical and problem-solving skills
Blaize is a computer hardware technology company. It provides services in AI, computing, software, and more. The company is headquatered in California.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: