Boeing Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer | 0-5 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer
Experience: 0-5 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor/Masters in engineering or related graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate ASIC-FPGA Verification Engineer at Boeing.
Key Jobs details:
- Develop models in System Verilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make-files.
- Analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Develop IP and Sub System modules for Test Bench integration under minimal guidance.
- Performs testing and analysis activity to assure compliance with requirements.
- Performs activities in support of functional verification, simulation, emulation, safety, and other technical services/methodologies.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresher’s with strong fundamentals upon System Verilog and UVM are eligible to apply.
- 0 to 5 years of experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA verification.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 5 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (Masters with 0 to 4 years of experience)
- Knowledge in using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- Knowledge in using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git, and more.
- Knowledge in identifying, tracking, and providing status of technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- In-depth knowledge in writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences and its concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
Boeing is a multinational largest aerospace company. It designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: