Boeing Hiring Freshers for Junior Software Developer.
Job Role: Junior Software Developer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with engineering or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Junior Software Developer at Boeing.
Key Jobs details:
- Work very closely with a product manager, UX designer, and architect to define technical product requirements and collaborate within agile teams to drive user story/tasks creation along with design and development activities.
- Design and develop products using Microservices, APIs & SOA with Rest & SOAP protocols.
- Create and maintain necessary software design and relevant documentation.
- Automation using DevSecOps and other available tools to expedite the product development achieving First Time Quality
- Actively align the technical roadmap, Enterprise API catalog, and Interaction Design, within teams based across international locations
- Monitor the implementation of architecture throughout the system development lifecycle and seek and provide clarification when needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners, across different cultures and time zones.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Passionate individuals to contribute to the Software Development activities and engaged in product development using microservices architecture and help to define best practices, improved processes, develop reusable libraries, SDKs, and common services that will be used across the enterprise.
- Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution
Boeing is a multinational largest aerospace company. It designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: