Boston Off Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as an Trainee. Boston is conducting an off campus recruitment drive in Delhi Location. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Boston Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Boston
Job Role: Trainee
Location: New Delhi
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Best in Industry
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Boston Off Campus Drive 2022
- Supporting the development of internal tools and proprietary BCG views on the industry
- Aiding in the collection and maintenance of Internal BCG case materials from projects
- Helping building internal knowledge repositories
- Bachelor’s or master’s studies in any stream but with high academic achievements
- Interest in analytical tools such as Excel, Alteryx, Tableau, R, etc.
- Interest/Experience with digital teaming tools such as Trello, Slack, etc.
- Knowledge on SQL, Macro, VBA programming etc. would be beneficial but not mandatory
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal credibility, reliability, and service mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Capable to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Financial modeling and benchmarking within industries
YOU’LL WORK WITH
- Our business management and operations team members work to ensure that BCG is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively. We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff, and the team leaders and office coordinators who manage these operations and business management jobs.
Deloitte Job Drive 2022 Recruiting Associate Analyst
How To Apply For Boston Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.