Broadridge Hiring Fresh Graduates for Member Technical. Broadridge is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Broadridge recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Broadridge
Job Role: Member Technical
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Support assistance to clients and L1/Client Services teams.
- Ready to work in multiple Shifts (APAC, UK and US).
- Ready to work on 5 working day cycle (Could be Mon to Fri or Tue to Sat)
- Adhere to Support Deliverables within SLA’s defined.
- Liaise with clients regarding technical elements of projects and daily operations
- Work on tools to build Automated Day to Day validations to be performed in the product.
- Adhere to Incident management and Production Problem Events and protocols.
- Technical/Product support during weekend maintenance cycles.
- On behalf of the implementations team performing software upgrades and installations
- 2020 or 2021 passed out with min of 70 Percentage.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Science or IT streams
- Candidate must be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills, be quick to learn and flexible in approach.
- Must have knowledge on SQL and C or Java technologies.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
How To Apply Broadridge Hiring Fresh Graduates for Member Technical?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Broadridge Member Technical: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
DXC Technology Hiring Any Fresh Graduate for Tech Support