Buck Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers for Junior.NET Developer | Any Graduates. Buck Careers is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Buck Careers Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Buck
Job Role: Junior.NET Developer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Business analysis including communicating at all levels effectively.
- Documenting requirements, technical specifications and user guides.
- Programming work using one or more of the coding skills above.
- Participating in project management meetings when necessary.
- Follow processes defined by the organization.
- Development coding individually or participating together with other team members.
- Configuration work on web platforms or within databases.
- Keeping abreast of latest technical advances.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year experience (Recommended to have Bachelor’s in Engineering/Master of Computer Applications/Master of Computer Science or related certifications).
- Should have sound knowledge of software development life cycle and hands-on coding experience whether through education or the work place.
- A programming language such as .NET/Java/C++, a database language such as SQL Server (T-SQL) or Oracle (PL/SQL) plus HTML and CSS
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of software development lifecycle preferably with exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- An understanding of Object-Oriented Design and design patterns.\
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills.
- Problem solving, debugging & troubleshooting skills.
- Software development experience in a programming language mentioned above.
- Experience of writing database scripts using T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- An understanding of enterprise application architecture and cloud options is a bonus.
- An understanding of web security issues and best practices would be useful.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Buck Careers 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here