Cadence Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Design Engineer. Cadence is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cadence Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Design Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Cadence Careers 2023
- Thorough understanding of UVM/SV based verification environment to build flexible and reusable complex testbenches
- Working experience on advanced protocols like PCIe/USB/Ethernet
- Proven experience in leading a verification project to completion.
- Experience in Emulation and Formal Verification will be plus
- Exposure to scripting languages (Perl/Shell/Python)
- 0-2+ years of design verification experience.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science
- Self-starter and learner with passion for getting the job done on time with great quality
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Cadence Careers 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply Cadence Careers 2023
Cargill Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers for Invoice to Pay Assistant
Accenture Job Vacancy for Freshers Hiring As Associate Operations