Cadence Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer I.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Software Engineer I
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E/M.S engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Software Engineer I at Cadence.
Key Job details
- Position requires the development of reference C and optimized firmware for Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning related applications on Tensilica’s configurable embedded processors.
- Updating the firmware for features, interfaces and new processor configurations.
- Understanding and analysis of various available open source neural network models.
- Developing and Optimizing performance of signal processing firmware using C level changes, using C intrinsic’s.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Candidate should have a good understanding of C and assembly language for a DSP or DSP-like processor.
- Good understanding of basic DSP algorithms, fixed point arithmetic.
- Good technical communication skill is required.
- Knowledge of CNN, machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow/Caffe will be added advantage.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Cadence is a multinational Information technology company that provides services electronic design, software, programming, and engineering services. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Apply for Software Engineering at Cadence Check Details