Cadence Hiring for Intern Technical Communications in Noida.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Intern – Technical Communications
Education: B.Tech/B.E (Electronics)
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details and Skills:
- As an Intern – technical writer
- Developing and maintaining a range of end-user documentation materials
- Covering a number of formats including user guides, reference manuals, FAQS, quick starts, tutorials, videos, etc.
- Co-ordinating and working with multiple disciplines (R&D, Customer Support, Product Validation and Engineering, etc.)
- Strong interaction with the customer
Eligibility and Skills:
- Coordinating and working with a team
- knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker and MS Office.
- Knowledge and Experience in UNIX, Wiki, graphic capturing tools, Adobe Captivate, and, in particular, electronics/EDA software and documentation.
- Good communication skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Excellent grasping skills in both written and verbal.
Cadence is a multinational Information technology company that provides services electronic design, software, programming, and engineering services. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Intern at Cadence:
Jobs by Location