Cadence Hiring Freshers for Intern-Software Engineering.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Intern-Software Engineering
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern-Software Engineering at Cadence.
Key Job details
- Tenure: 11 Months
- Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges.
- The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually helps and guides them during this learning process
- During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool
- Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/B.Tech Or ME/M.Tech
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Cadence is a multinational Information technology company that provides services electronic design, software, programming, and engineering services. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link for Intern Software Engineering at cadence Apply