Capgemini Hiring Any Graduates Freshers for Tech Support Analyst. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Capgemini is organizing an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Capgemini Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Role: Tech Support Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Capgemini Hiring Any Graduates Freshers
- Handles customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat regarding technical issues.
- Worked as an L2/SME for all the application and operating system-related issues.
- Manage escalated technical issues related to Linux
- Should work closely with end users to ensure 100% technical resolution.
- Design a training plan for all the team members including the new joiners. Train/groom the team.
- Do case audits and provide feedback.
- Discuss/escalate JIRA with the engineering team
- Ensure the team is up to date with processes, procedures, and technology.
- Work on the root cause of the issue if the issue is occurring repeatedly.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Good communication skills (verbal & Written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in working hours
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Capgemini Hiring Any Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Capgemini Hiring Any Graduates Freshers
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.