Capgemini Hiring Graduates Freshers for Test Analyst. Capgemini is organizing an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Capgemini Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Role: Test Analyst
Experience: Freshers (Entry Level)
Education: B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc./ME/M.Tech/ M.Sc
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Capgemini Hiring Graduates Freshers
- OTN, ROADM & Python Automation
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer the HTML coder and yourself Cooperating with the back end developer in the process of building the RESTful API Communicating with external web services Creating self contained reusable and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain in regard to the app logic as well as the file system Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc./ME/M.Tech/ M.Sc.
- Problem-solving attitude along with Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Good in professional relationship building with new people and strong negotiation skills.
- Hands on with presentations and excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities Proficiency in English or Multilingual is a bonusLearning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Capgemini Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Capgemini Hiring Graduates Freshers
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.