Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Testing Engineer. Carrier is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Carrier
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023
- Execute the end-to-end Accounts Receivable processes
- Execute standard and non-standard AR reporting, and distribute (where appropriate)
- Review and Process unallocated credits with the help of Cash application team
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status/ Produce routine reports timely and accurate
- Timely Collection.
- Execute the collections and dunning process
- Identify accounts due for collection
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Handle customer calls and customer facing communication, to maximize cash collected
- Execute standard dunning, and specialized dunning campaigns
- Manage customer disputes, liaising with the Business where necessary
- Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years of experience in B2B collections or similar role
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) Solid communication skills, able to prioritize and open to be flexible.
How To Apply for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.