Caterpillar Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace Engineering or a Master’s degree in an accredited Indian or Global Engineering school can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Associate Engineer at Caterpillar.
Key Job details:
- Executing engine controls development and simulation work using 1D combustion and thermodynamic tools
- Create/Evaluate innovative simulation methods and processes
- Modeling of dynamic systems using both physics-based white-box modeling and black-box modeling with system identification techniques in time and frequency domain
- Perform complex analysis, identify and solve challenging engine problem
Eligibility and Technical skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace Engineering,
- 0-3 years experience with engine testing, Controls development, or simulation
- Experience and knowledge with classical and modern control theory
- Experience in GT-Power, Dynasty, Matlab/Simulink, Vector Canape, and Co-simulation, and their applications in gas/diesel/dual-fuel engine controls development
- Masters degree in an accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency with engine performance development and thermodynamics
- Working knowledge of Python/VBA to automate tasks and more.
Caterpillar is an American corporation company that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, financial services to the customer. It is headquartered in Illinois, U.S.
Link to Apply for System Data Support Analyst at Caterpillar
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: