Caterpillar Off Campus Hiring for Associate Data Scientist | Fresher are eligible to apply for the job role. Caterpillar is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Caterpillar Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Role: Associate Data Scientist
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Locating and obtaining data from various internal and external sources
- Collecting Critical Customer Requirements; applying associated digital technologies
- Communicating with internal customers, team members, and stake holders
- Answering routine requests for information; and providing support to the teams on which he or she serves.
- Work is closely directed by a project team leader and supervisor, with regular reviews and updates.
- The Associate Data Scientist demonstrates knowledge and ability to handle basic issues independently.
- Typically requires a 4-year degree, preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics, or a similar field with quantitative coursework – or related experience.
- Must be comfortable working in MS Office.
- Must demonstrate strong initiative and the ability to communicate effectively. Advanced skills in Power BI is a must.
- And developing simulation/optimization capabilities to model a new product feature.
- Types of problems include maximizing profits through improvements in Inventory Costs, Material Costs, NPI costs, etc; recommending the optimal supplier for a part.
- Projects will usually be of short duration and work results will affect those working on the same project or assignment.
How To Apply Caterpillar Off Campus Hiring for Associate Data Scientist?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Caterpillar Click Here