CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Associate. Any graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. CDK Global is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the CDK Global Job details, Eligibility and details.
Company Name: CDK Global
Job Role: Associate Technical Writer (L10)/Associate Learning Coordinator (L12)
Education: Any Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Associate Technical Writer (L10)
- As associate technical writer, this resource will produce user-facing content for CDK’s applications for complex, interrelated, transactional software systems that incorporate multiple technologies.
- The associate will develop the ability to translate complex information into clear, concise and compelling information deliverables following the established model and standards of product documentation.
Associate Learning Coordinator (L12)
- Coordinates training registration activities for clients’ training including enrollment, confirmation, cancellation and other administrative LMS duties that relate to customer training needs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline – preferably English Literature, Mass
Communication, Advertising disciplines; (however, engineering and B Tech grads are not ruled
- No prior experience needed
- Up to 2 years of experience as content/copy writer in MARCOMM, advertising or journalism will
also be considered
- Task & Results oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Email etiquette
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders
- No travel required
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures in completing work
- Ability to explore and learn GUI tools necessary to complete the assigned tasks
- Resourceful and attention to detail
- Self-starter and problem solver
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.