Cerence Recruitment Drive: Carence is hiring freshers with engineering graduates for Intern QA in the Pune location. Following are the Carence recruitment process and details
Company Name: Cerence
Job Role: Mechanical Engineer (CAD)
Cerence Recruitment Details
Candidates with a Mechanical Engineer or equivalent are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the QA Intern Job description and details.
- Identifying deficiencies in mechanical processes and developing improvements
- Designing and developing prototypes
- Analyzing and testing prototypes and each revision of a device
- Supervising the development of computer-aided design (CAD) project drawings from junior team members
- Developing, initiating, and managing all phases of projects
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Preparing documentation of critical analysis and providing suggestions for correcting errors
- Collaborating with Project Managers for proper allocation and tracking of resources
- Experience in developing automotive consumer products
- Check ME deliverables of the Product Development (PD) process and ensure achievement of quality standards.
Cerence Interview Process (Expected)
- Aptitude Round
- Technical Round
- Manager Interview
Cerence Freshers Salary:
- Salary not mentioned (As per company standard)
- The expected salary is Rs 4 LPA
- Carence Bangalore will be the work location
How to apply for Cerence Recruitment Drive 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Cerence careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates and details will be shared.
Apply for Cerence Recruitment Drive Apply Here