Cerner Freshers Recruitment Drive for Test Automation Engineer | 0-1 Year EXP.
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, or a related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Test Automation Engineer at Cerner.
Key Jobs details:
- As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have to develop, maintain, and execute automation tests
- Responsibilities include, maintain and assist with the development of the test automation architecture and frameworks.
- Additionally, you will troubleshoot testing scenarios and domain issues, write basic scripts in one or more programming languages.
- Ensure scalability of automation and continuous integration across the solution
- You will also document test execution issues and deliverables.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 0 to 1 year of work experience in automation testing and Test Scripting
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of best practices and software testing standards, Defect Management & Reporting, testing concepts, and test management tools.
Cerner is an American Information technology company that provides services in Health care, engineering, technology, software product, and more. The company is headquartered in Missouri, U.S.
Link to Apply for Test Automation Engineer at Cerner Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: