Cerner Hiring Freshers for Test Automation Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, CS, Information Science, or related field. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Test Automation Engineer at Cerner.
Key Jobs details:
- Develop, maintain, and execute automation tests.
- Responsibilities include, maintain and assist with the development of the test automation architecture and frameworks.
- Ensure scalability of automation and continuous integration across the solution,
- Document test execution issues and deliverables.
- Troubleshoot testing scenarios and domain issues, write basic scripts in one or more programming languages.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 0-2 years of automation testing work experience with Eggplant, Selenium.
- 0-2 years of testing and test designing experience.
- Knowledge of HL7 is a bonus.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server Databases and basic queries.
Cerner is an American Information technology company that provides services in Health care, engineering, technology, software product, and more. The company is headquartered in Missouri, U.S.
Link to Apply for Test Automation Engineer at Cerner Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: