Cerner Software Engineer Off Campus Drive for Freshers.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a Master’s degree in Computer Application can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Software Engineer at Cerner.
Key Jobs details:
- Software Engineer I, you are expected to write code, test, and debug new software.
- You will also make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements.
- You will participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices.
- Required to work with internal stakeholders, develop knowledge of assigned solutions, technologies, development processes, and ecosystem.
Eligibility and Skills:
- At least 4 years total combined higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Master’s degree in Computer Application
- Bangalore will be the work location
Cerner is an American Information technology company that provides services in Health care, engineering, technology, software product, and more. The company is headquartered in Missouri, U.S.
Cerner Software Engineer Salary: Not Mentioned
Apply soon before the link expires
Direct Link: Apply