CGI Off Campus 2022 Hiring Java Developer | Freshers with Technical Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. CGI is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the CGI Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: CGI
Job Role: Java Developer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
- Java Developer experience.
- Knowledge/ Experience in Java React
- Strong understanding of the development process.
- Strong understanding of Azure concepts
- Knowledge on best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code refactor, code reviews, source control, build and deployment, testing.
- Experience in communicating with business analyst, business users, other technical team members, and management to collect requirements.
- Experienced in working in an agile development and Self-managed environment.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
CGI is a Canadian Information technology Company. It mainly provides services to IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing. Its headquarter is located in Commerce Place, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The company has 77,000 employees.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for CGI Off Campus 2022 Hiring Java Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.