CGI Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer – Java | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech.
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer – Java
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech) graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as an Associate Systems Engineer at CGI.
Key Job details:
- Working knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, Scrum & Automation (Selenium) testing.
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to drive tasks through to completion
- Passionate Learner – Keen to continually learn and be passionate about technology. Stay abreast with latest trends in Mobile, Analytics & Cloud technologies.
- Curious about implementing new technologies, adopting new design paradigms and open to criticism / learn from others. Keen to continually learn and passionate about technology.
- Customer centric and data driven: Driven by Customer insights and follow a data driven decision-taking approach
- Understand business requirements – business case creation, proposal generation, workshop execution & roadmap implementation
Eligibility and Skills:
- Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech) graduate
- Candidates with 12 – 18 Months relevant work experience in software development and SDLC.
- Experience in developing and deploying JAVA/J2EE applications.
- Experience working in JAVA microservices, API, Java Fullstack, Spring Boot, Node JS, SQL.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Willing to work in shifts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to be able to interact with decision makers at customer organizations.
CGI is a Canadian Information technology Company. It mainly provides services to IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing.
Its headquarter is located in Commerce Place, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The company has 77,000 employees.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at CGI Check Details