Cisco Freshers Off Campus Drive for Analyst (Intern).
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Business Analyst (Intern) – India UHR
Appy By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Business Analyst (Intern) at Cisco.
Key Job Details:
- Analyze business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong data analytics and visualization skills: Work with a large amount of data and have the business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data.
- Strong customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations.
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data-driven business decisions.
- Capture the inventory of data sources, dashboards, measurements, and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture.
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis, and validation processes.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech)
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written)
- Strong in Analytics, Data analysis, and Problem-solving
Business Analyst (Intern) at Cisco
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: