Cisco Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Technical Systems Engineer. Cisco is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cisco Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Technical Systems Engineer (Intern)
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation, integration and operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver
- Provide updates to business processes and operations and/or network-based (cloud) product systems.
- Specify, build, maintain and support technical infrastructure. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, platforms, database or utilities software.
- Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting of existing infrastructure, platforms, and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
- Performs high-level root cause analysis for service interruptions and brings services back online once a problem is resolved.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Cisco Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.