Cisco Off Campus Hiring 2022 for Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Cisco is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Cisco Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Software Engineer – Quality and Operations
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/BA/BS Etc
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis and validation processes
- Train the end-users of the basic Third-party platform functionality and enable the workflow on areas of question
- Monitor, track the issues filed by the customers and create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Open source components, libraries from various suppliers will be preferred
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS /etc)
- Desired Major: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Conduct TFS reviews with the broader team to ensure solid software designs
- Strong knowledge of Web Services, XML, JSON, REST, Sockets, Multi-Thread, Linux OS, Windows OS
- Strong Python development skills
- Provide support for production issues
How To Apply Cisco Off Campus Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Cisco Click Here