Cisco Off Campus Hiring 2022 for Software Engineer Applications. Candidates with Bachelor of Engineering are eligible to apply for the job role. Cisco is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Cisco Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Software Engineer Applications
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
Job Challenge details
- Build high performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service using the latest technologies and handle information at massive scale.
- Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Cisco Off Campus Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Cisco Off Campus Hiring 2022 Click Here
Cognizant, Capgemini, Wipro Hiring Any Graduates for Various Roles