Clarity Travel Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Developer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Clarity Travel is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Clarity Travel Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Clarity Travel
Job Role: Full Stack Developer
Salary: Rs 3-5 LPA
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems-
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
- Issues and plans to technology leadership
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
- B.tech/BE (CSE, IT, Candidates with IT software course completion).
- 2022 Batch
- Hands on experience on CI/CD tools like Jenkins et
- Good experience in concepts of TDD, Functional Programming and Design Patterns
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
How To Apply Clarity Travel Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email. First register for Amcat then you will be able to apply for the Job role.
Step 1 Register: Click Here
Step 2: Apply: Click Here