CloudAccel Freshers Off Campus Drive for Software Developer | BE/BTech/M.Tech.
Company Name: CloudAccel
Job Role: Software Developer
Apply by: Saturday, 26 Dec 2020
Candidates with BE/BTech/M.Tech (any stream) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Software Developer at CloudAccel.
Key Jobs details:
- Research new concepts, implement prototypes
- Assist and Collaborate with the team in planning sprint tasks, tracking and reporting the status
- In-depth analysis, design and plan to convert prototypes into production-ready systems, services
- Addition of new features to high traffic applications
CloudAccel Hiring Roles:
- Jr. Software/Backend Developer Key skills: Java/J2EE or Python
- Jr. Frontend Developer Key skills: NodeJS or ReactJS
- Jr. Cloud Engineer Key skills: AWS / Azure Cloud services
Eligibility and skills:
- 2019/20 batch BE/BTech/M.Tech (any stream)
- Great pH score
- Good academic record
- Sound RDBMS concepts
- Last Date To Apply: Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021
- Drive Date: Thursday, 29th Apr 2021
- Drive Location: Online(Remote)
Note: The above-mentioned CTC will be applicable post successful completion of training of 2 months. During training, the stipend will be INR 25,000 per month.
CloudAccel is an information technology company that provides cloud strategies Cloud Strategy, Architecture, and more. The company is headquartered in Florida, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Developer at CloudAccel (Updated: 17/04/21) Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: