Cognizant CIS Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Trainee. Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cognizant Job details, Eligibility and details.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Graduate Trainee/Engineer Trainee
Location: PAN India
Education: Any Graduate (3 Years)/B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.S
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services and other business applications to our global customers
- Interact with end-users fluently, understand and resolve technical issues over various channels of support
- Hold high degree of conversational skills since written and verbal communication are essential
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed timelines and resolve issues within that time line
- Any 3 years Graduation program
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 & 2022 batch of B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/MCA/M.S / M.Sc any domain / all specializations (full time)
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG, No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 3 Years. PG Not eligible.
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Please note, if selected, you will join as a fresher as no prior work experience will be considered.
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Cognizant CIS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.