Cognizant Freshers Recruitment Drive Junior Data Analyst | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: Trainee – Junior Data Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate in Mathematics/Statistics/Applied Statistics/Computer Science/Life Sciences can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee – Junior Data Analyst at Cognizant.
Key Job details:
- Programming in SAS/equivalent application/software for producing Safety Tables and Listings in specified formats as per specification.
- Demonstrate quality in deliverables under supervision.
- Perform any other related activities assigned by the supervisor, such as documentation of deliverables/ deadlines/ queries raised to the client, etc.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate in Mathematics/Statistics/Applied Statistics/Computer Science/Life Sciences
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Basic understanding of the domain and related processes.
- Adherence to SOPs and GPP.
- Statistical Programming
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries. In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai. Apply for a developer at Cognizant.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: