Cognizant Hiring News 2023 Freshers for Programmer Analyst. Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Cognizant
Role: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Cognizant Hiring News 2023
Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Create impact analysis document (for simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Provide inputs to create the low level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Identify the list of reusable assets that can be used and share inputs.
- Share the list of components with the Senior Developer/ other relevant stakeholders and seek inputs.
- Based on LLD , identify the component that needs to be created.
- Set up the environment for creating the component.
- Replicate the existing code to the environment.
- Establish connection to the databases.
- Rework on the code based on inputs shared by the Sr Developer and Module Lead if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data under guidance.
- Merge code in the build environment and seek inputs from the Senior Developer.
- Conduct peer review for the other team members.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Fix simple defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Integrate and conduct system integration testing.
- Address queries raised by QA team within defined timelines.
- Analyze and fix the defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the impact/ criticality and priority of the defect.
- Conduct regression testing for QA testing.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Track the status of defects using the test management tool (ALM, QC ).
- Close the defect in test management tool once resolved.
- Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
- Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct training or knowledge sharing sessions (in case of niche technology).
- IBM Infosphere Datastage
How To Apply for Cognizant Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.