Cognizant is hiring for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee | Graduate/Engineering Students. Cognizant started off hiring freshers. All the interview process and application will be online. Below are the Cognizant Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: PAN India
Last Date: 30 Nov 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications
How To Apply for Cognizant?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.