Cognizant Job Notification 2022 Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst Trainee. Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cognizant News, Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course)
- 2022 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering, and allied branches only)
- Students should possess a consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- The overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears
- Round 1: Aptitude Test
- Round 2: Interview + HR Discussion
- GenC Offer Letter
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Torry Harris Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Associate System Administrator
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Cognizant is an American MNC that mainly works on Information technology services that provide digital growth with AI, IoT, Cloud services, and more. It also provides Business Outsourcing and Consulting services. The total number of employees is over 2,92,500. Its headquarter is located in Teaneck, New Jersey, U.S.
How To Apply for Cognizant Job Notification 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here