Cognizant Netcentric 2023 Hiring for A Support Engineer. Cognizant Netcentric is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cognizant Netcentric Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Cognizant Netcentric
Job Role: Support Engineer
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Cognizant Netcentric 2023
- Providing feedback to Customer Support Expert and Operations Process Expert to improve the blueprints and the Operations Handbook template
- Providing a workaround or solution when it is possible or escalate to the Service Manager if necessary
- Documenting incidents properly in order to facilitate the build-up of a knowledge database
- Opening and managing tickets with vendor when needed
- Providing consistent information to the affected users, based on the templates in the Operations Handbook, when prompted by DevOps Engineer and following up until the Incident is either resolved or no longer impacting the end-user performance or experience
- Communicating the Status and the Next Action of the assigned Incidents and Service Requests to the Reporter at least every three working days
- Entering planned absences as early as possible into the client Operations calendar. When planning for absences, a deputy must be nominated and noted in the client Operations calendar. Raising a tension in the tactical meeting when a suitable deputy cannot identified.
- Monitoring constantly incidents raised inside of ticketing system and tasks for in the ticket space for unassigned items and taking ownership of those items to move them forward.
- Customer and business support experience in software applications and testing methodologies
- Understand customer needs and you put yourself in the customer’s shoes and guide his expectations
- Familiar with basic web architecture and infrastructure and HTTP protocol (you understand concepts like request and response, headers, cookies, etc.)
- ITIL best practices
- Ability to collect use cases and convert them into technical issues
- Communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers in urgent or critical situations
- By monitoring the alerts and notifications, you can respond according to the event management strategy
- Perform standard maintenance tasks, performance tests and log analysis on business-critical customer systems
- Good training delivery skills, you have the ability to teach clients and colleagues in an interesting and meaningful manner
- Flexible and you can adapt to the specifications of a new customer
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Willing to contribute to an on-call rotation plan
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Cognizant Netcentric 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.