Cohesity Hiring Freshers for Engineering | BE/B.Tech/M.Tech.
Company Name: Cohesity
Job Role: Sustenance Engineering
Experience: 0-1 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Sustenance Engineering at Cohesity.
Key Job details:
- Perform in-depth root cause analysis, implement code fixes to resolve product defects/issues to customers.
- Design and implement tools to help support engineers diagnose problems thereby reducing time to resolution.
- Code and Implement improvements requested by customers.
- Collaborate with Team members, Support, Dev, QA, and Field teams to diagnose and troubleshoot complex customer issues and orchestrate development and testing of patches/hot-fixes.
- Deep dive into analyzing, troubleshooting, and fixing the issues with rapid delivery of the solution.
Eligibility and Skills:
- You bring 0-1 years of work experience.
- College Projects /pre-graduation internship projects in C/C++ in Linux/Windows platforms.
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solver mindset – who can dive deep to solve complex problems/issues.
- Exposure to Data Structures and related Algorithms.
- Strong coding, analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skills including the use of tools such as GDB.
- Exposure to FileSystem & Operating Systems a big plus.
Cohesity is an information technology company that provides software services and products in Data Protect, Data Platform to backup, manage and gain. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Sustenance Engineering at Cohesity Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: