Collins Aerospace Graduate Engineer Trainee
Collins Aerospace is hiring candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering degree for Graduate Engineer Trainee in the Bangalore location. Following are the Collins Aerospace careers and details.
Company: Collins Aerospace
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Candidates with engineering or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Collins Aerospace. Below are the recruitment process, Job description, and eligibility criteria.
Get More Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
- This position is to support the Design and Drafting activities of GETC-I Hoist and Winch Systems
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, sketches
- Experience in solid modeling
- Basic knowledge in GD&T (ASME 14.5).
- Proficiency in CAD software – Unigraphics, Solidworks and Catia Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Presentation
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Skills:
- Engineering Degree
- Basic Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals and hand-calculations
How to apply for Collins Aerospace Off Campus drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job role using the below link provided. Fill in all the details and all the Interview details will be shared via registered mail address.
More Jobs: Join Our Telegram Group: Join Here
Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Here