Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer.
Company: Collins Aerospace
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Collins Aerospace.
Key Job details:
- Contributing to the thrust areas as mentioned and any relevant experience/knowledge shall be preferred.
- Ability to work in Agile teams and flair to lead as required is valued. The acumen for Lean and Innovation will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors or Masters in circuit branches having “around 1 year” of experience in Aerospace embedded systems with the listed skills may apply.
- Responsible for developing, testing, documenting, and implementing features of Datalink and Tools.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering.
- Experience in C/C++ and python programming (Hands-on experience)
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is mandatory.
- Understanding of ARINC protocols like Arinc661, Arinc429, Arinc618 are expected
- Experience in Requirement Based Testing and System Testing.
- Knowledge/Understanding in A661 Based Framework is expected.
- Knowledge of D0-178B is desirable,, Agile Framework.
- Knowledge of Collins internal tools like PREP, Doors, SVN, JIRA, Vista, etc.
About Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospace is an aerospace and defense company. It provides products and services in Aircraft Connectivity & Information Services, Air Data Management Systems, Electric Systems, Engine Components, and more. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, United States.
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Collins Aerospace Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: