Cornerstone Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern.
Company Name: Cornerstone
Job Role: Linux Intern
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with College Senior or Graduate students can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Linux Intern at Cornerstone.
Key Job details:
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale in a SaaS Cloud environment
Eligibility and skills:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable, and innovative
- Knowledge of Linux/Solaris
- Knowledge of UNIX and Microsoft Windows operating systems
Cornerstone is an information technology company. It provides services in Human resources, Cloud Computing, Human Resource Management systems, and more. The company is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: