Credit Suisse Hiring Freshers for Developer | 0-1 Years.
Company: Credit Suisse
Job Role: PeopleSoft Developer
Experience: 0-1 Year
Apply by: Immediate
Join Telegram Group for More Jobs:
Candidates with a Graduation in Engineering or any relevant field required can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a PeopleSoft Developer at Credit Suisse.
Key Job Details:
- Junior PeopleSoft Developer who will partner & collaborate with IT & business partners to develop and deliver the code in an individual capacity.
- Handling technical designs and walkthroughs, participate in estimation and sizing.
- Collaborating with the team to identify and fix technical problems
- Participating in requirements gathering
Eligibility and Skills
- Graduation in Engineering or any relevant field required
- A Fresher or up to 1 year of IT Experience
- Knowledge or Experience in OOPS Programming and PL/SQL development
- Knowledge or Experience in database concepts SQL and Linux/UNIX
- Knowledge of PeopleTools development (Application Engine, PeopleCode, etc.) will be good to have.
- Excellent soft skills, including communication, time management
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is an investment bank and financial services company. It provides products and services in Investment and private banking, and asset management. The company is headquartered in Switzerland.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: