Criteo Work From Home Hiring Freshers for Technical Solutions Engineer. Criteo is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Criteo Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Criteo
Job Role: Technical Solution Engineer App Specialist
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Criteo Work From Home
- Being an expert on the standard Criteo products from a technical perspective
- Establish trustful relationships with other Operations and Commercial Teams
- Work with the Client Focus Teams to understand and execute the operational tasks related to the client’s business objectives
- Execute the implementation of new features and products
- Troubleshoot standard product issues and propose ways forward
- Continuous improvement of processes and tools:
- Participate with the broader global team to improve and develop new tools and processes.
- Redefine processes to make the Technical Solutions team more efficient and be partners with the business teams
- Identify bugs, report them, and work closely with our escalation and R&D teams on their resolution
- Proactive review of processes, tools, and solutions that will have an impact on our overall efficiency
- Fluent in English, both spoken & written
- Engineering or technical background with a computer science-related degree
- Experience collaborating with internal clients
- Ability to prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly
- Problem-solving and a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented, sharing best practices, and open to providing and receiving feedback.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Criteo Work From Home?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Criteo Work From Home
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.