CSG Freshers Off Campus Drive for System Administrator | 0-2 Years
Job Role: System Administrator 1
Education: BE/B.Tech/Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 0-2+ Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with an Associate degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent education/experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Software Development Engineer at CSG.
Key Job details:
- Performs maintenance, installations, and upgrades.
- Administration and technical support of internal collaboration tools
- Assist in identifying issues and root causes
- Manage permissions and access to applications
- Building and maintaining constructive working relationships
- Implementing proactive and concise communications
- Acting as a resource to colleagues
- Keeps informed of emerging technologies and continues to grow technical skills in the Digital Workplace Applications space.
Eligibility and skills:
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent education/experience.
- 0 to 2 + years related experience
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications administration, Windows 10, Skype, VOIP, Remedy, JIRA, Jamf, Intune, Microsoft Configuration Manager, network printers, SCCM, Bomgar, and more,
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Awareness of various systems architecture, operating systems, databases, and platform components.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
System Administrator 1 at CSG
Apply before the link expires